Why is it that guests staying at the Lifestyle Hotel Goldener Berg feel so great?
There are many reasons. Oberlech is recognised as a place of energy. This is palpable, yet in a gentle way. You don't need to see any statistics, you just need to see the faces of the visitors here. There is plenty you can do for your own sense of well-being at the Goldener Berg, such as choosing from the various dietary options, detox treatments and health concepts.
- Our hotel is at 1700 m above sea level and in winter is in a car-free area
- Right in the centre of the largest ski area in Austria, and hiking and biking in Arlberg attracts its visitors in summer. Ski in & ski out, walk in & walk out!
- We have 4 gourmet restaurants. Choose your own favourite place...
- We have more than 1250 different wines from all over the world stored in our wine cellar
- Renowned experts support us in our concepts and help provide healthy well-being with their wealth of knowledge
- Leo Hermann, energy specialist, helps create a unique environment. The hotel is free of electro smog. In the rooms, the use of stone pine ensures quality sleep.
Fabulous views of the dramatic mountain panorama, exquisite culinary delights, and fine wine with which to drink a toast make your wedding or other celebration here at the Goldener Berg unforgettable!